Our focus is to make a positive contribution to the community and minimize the environmental impact.
Ezi Car Rental is committed to contributing to society and the principles of sustainability. We understand our future success is dependent on a sustainable business model.
The Ezi Car Rental commitment to the environment is clearly demonstrated throughout all aspects of our business. Our focus on making a positive contribution to the community and minimising the environmental impact.
It is our aim to support environmental best practice throughout the supply chain. This includes managing the environmental impact of our vehicles, working with suppliers on environmental initiatives and encouraging environmental responsibility amongst staff, customers and the community.
Environmental Objectives are to:
- Minimise our environmental footprint
- Reduce our energy usage
- Reduce our water usage and ensure water recycling in wash bays
- To practice responsible waste disposal
- Undertake environmental preferred purchasing where possible including carbon off-sets
- Communication and promotion of our Environmental Policy to our staff, customers and the community
- To contribute to the community with activities such as Earth Hour and National Tree Day
- Where feasible, to ensure facility design and innovation is environmentally focused
- Conduct all operations in accordance with relevant environmental legislation and regulations